7.23.2014

Avonlea Picture My Life Mini Album

Today I have a new-to-me project.  For a while I have been seeing all sorts of mini albums ... one-sheet wonders, acrylic, envelope, tag ... the mediums are endless.  For my first attempt I chose to work with CTMH's Avonlea Picture My Life kit.  This kit is perfect for general family photos!  I used my kit to scrapbook a family vacation to Savannah, GA from a few years ago.  The colors were TERRIFIC!  I'll post that another day.  Anyway, here is the mini album ... remember, it's my first attempt, but I think it turned out really well.

http://elizabethreed.ctmh.com/Retail/Product.aspx?ItemID=7686&ci=117

The front is still needing a little something ... oh, I know!  I'll snag a cut from the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge and it will work perfectly!  I bound the book using Gold Polka-Dot Washi Tape.


 Here I just added a few Brown and Tan Sparkle Gems to the PML card.

 
For the left page, I trimmed down one of the PML cards.  You don't have to use the cards the way they came!  The right page has a scrap of PML card as a "washi tape" accent.  Brilliant! ... if I do say so myself.
 
 
Again, on the left page I trimmed down some of the PML cards to make the pennants and had a few Avonlea embellishments (retired) I added.  The right page as a Posh Journaling Spot (in the "While Supplies Last" section of my order site) for a note finished with Durables Triangle Studs


More Brown and Tan Sparkle Gems for the butterflies!  You can NEVER have too many sparkles!


Hope you like my mini album and it gets you thinking about trying one! 

Don't forget, you can shop my CTMH online store 24/7.

Happy crafting!
Elizabeth