7.17.2014

Datebook Cover Redo with Laughing Lola Picture My Life

 

I live out of my datebook!  It's the first thing I check in the morning and the last thing I check before going to bed.  Being involved in SO many activities (work, crops, training, Salvation Army events, etc.), I have to keep mty life in order.  Trying to find the perfect datebook is nearly impossible for me ... wrong cover ... wrong calendar ... wrong size.  You get the picture.  Hubby calls it being picky ... I call it having high standards ... and then I remind him that's why I'm with him!


To solve the problem of never finding the elusive "perfect" datebook, I decided to take a 8.5 x 5.5 notebook and add in ONLY what I needed and wanted.  Thus, the PERFECT datebook for me!  While I love my datebook, the cover was SO plain.  Thank you Laughing Lola Picture My Life cards!  This cover was whipped up in about 15 mins.  I think I'm going to stamp either the year or my name in the lower right hand corner, but I will have to schedule that for later ... need to check my datebook for an open date and time!

Happy Crafting,
Elizabeth



Shop 24/7 at: