7.21.2014

No Limits with Studio J

Just got back from Scrapbook Expo and am re-energized!  So many ideas, techniques, inspiration ... my mind has been racing with all sorts of plans for future projects.

One of my current projects is a scrapbook of my summer vacation to Moab, UT.  If you have not been there ... PLAN ON IT!!  This place is AWESOME!  We spent 4 days off-roading on fantastic trails.  We are already planning on going back in a couple of years.

Anyway, to help me get this book completed by August (of this year), I am using Surf's Up Picture My Life to scrapbook the trip.  In addition to using PML, I chose to upload a few photos to Studio J and use the No Limits layouts which allows me to print a photo at 12x12.  How cool is that?!  Here's a look-see ...



Did you notice the writing on the photos?   Studio J, baby!  Check it out.

Happy crafting!

Elizabeth