7.29.2014

Retiring Items in the Final Days


For the last 2 weeks I have been crafting up a storm playing with soon-to-be retired items.  There are so many items I am really going to miss.  Jubilee paper pack ... Skylark paper pack ... Buttercup CS ... Remarkable Wreath Stamp (perfect for all sorts of cards!) ... just to name a VERY few.  These items will be retiring July 31 ... this Thursday!


 


 

Be sure to check out the entire list of RETIRING ITEMS!  Also, there will be a price increase on some items when Annual Inspirations goes live August 1.  Here is a list of the items with price increases ...

http://elizabethreed.ctmh.com/Retail/Products.aspx?CatalogID=18

While the prices are not going up that much, I'm a bargain girl and I want the best price I can get.  If you have been wanting to get organized, I would definitely get the storage Organizers.  These babies hold SO much!  The large organizer is perfect for stamps and larger tools  ... the medium organizer is perfect for storing embellishments, smaller tools, Picture My Life cards ... the small organizer makes storing and transporting my Acrylix blocks, pigment ink pads and daubers a cinch!  Be sure to check them out and order by JULY 31!!

Don't forget, you can shop my CTMH online store 24/7.

Happy crafting!
Elizabeth