8.28.2014

Cut Above™ Card Kit

You can NEVER have enough cards!  I am always trying to whip one up at the last minute, which causes me to DESTROY my playroom every time ... which causes Hubby to fuss about said destroyed playroom ... which drives me nuts!!  So for Hubby's sake ... and mine, I decided to get some cards whipped up and my mess cleaned up. 

Clean playroom = happy Hubby!  :)

I grabbed the new Cut Above™ Happy Birthday Card Kit, Pacifica ink pad and the You Mean the World to Me stamp set to complete the cards.   In less than 1 hour I whipped up 10 cards (and cleaned up my mess). 

This Cut Above card kit comes with 10 – 5½" x 4¼" Printed Card Bases, 10 – Green Printed Strips, 10 – Blue Printed Strips, 10 – Printed Brackets, 20 – Silver Triangle Studs, 12 – 3-D Foam Squares, and 10 – Coordinating Envelope.  All this to make 10 cards for $9.95 ... that's only $1.00 per card!

Be sure to check out the other Cut Above™ Kits!



CTMH items used:

Cut Above™ Happy Birthday Card Kit (Z2061)
You Mean the World to Me (B1467)
Pacifica Exclusive Inks stamp pad (Z2192)

That's it!  Three supplies (and adhesive) and you are DONE!