8.14.2014

Quick Cards with Chantilly Picture My Life

This past weekend was incredibly busy!  Not only was I vendoring for 3 days at the Chattanooga Salvation Army Angel Tree Crop, but in the middle of that I had a girls' dinner in Knoxville to celebrate Mom's birthday and Cousin #2 buying her first home and had to put the finishing touches on their gifts (more about that in another post).  Whew!  The miles racked up big time this weekend ... but I would not have missed the girls' dinner for anything.  I love getting together with Mom, Aunt S (who is more like a big sister), and Cousin #1 and Cousin #2 (who are more like my little sisters). 


With everything going on, I needed a quick card for Mom and Cousin #2.  So ... Picture My Life to the RESCUE!!  These PML cards are AWESOME and so VERSATILE!  I chose Chantilly PML due to the girly nature of the kit.

Birthday Card:


CTMH items used:
Twilight Cardstock - retired
Natural Twine - retired

New House Card:


CTMH items used:
PML - Chantilly - 3 cards
Natural Twine - retired
Button - my stash

Ready to give Picture My Life a try?  During the month of August, when you purchase any of the 13 available Picture My Life™ scrapbooking programs featured in the Annual Inspirations idea book at their full retail price of $24.95 USD/$27.50 CAD, you are eligible to add your choice of 1 of 8 qualifying Memory Protectors™ 10-packs for just $3 (USD & CAD)!  Qualifying Memory Protectors include: Design 1, Design 2, Design 3, Design 4, Design 5, Top Load, Side Load, and Variety Pack.  Each Picture My Life scrapbooking program already includes a coordinating 10-pack of Memory Protectors, so when you  add your additional 10-pack for only $3 you will be well on your way to your own picture-perfect pocket scrapbooking adventure!
 

BWT - Sorry for the poor quality of the photos.  Another victim of a busy weekend!  Also, I saw a similar birthday card on Pinterest, but I can't find it now.  If you find it, please let me know so I can give proper credit.  Thanks!