10.10.2014

Christmas Cards DONE! (in less than 1 hour)

FINALLY, I am ahead of the Christmas card game!  WooHoo!!  After years of trying to create my own design/card, I decided this year was going to be different.  Thank you CTMH for the Cut Above Christmas Card Kit!  What a life (and time) savior!

I whipped out 10 dazzling cards in less than ONE HOUR!  Can you believe it?  I chose to make half of the cards vertical and the other half horizontal.  Just use a holiday stamp, coordinating ink and you favorite adhesive ...  and BAM! ... you're done!



http://elizabethreed.ctmh.com/retail/Product.aspx?ItemID=8052&ci=1698


CTMH items used:

Cut Above Christmas Card Kit
Merriest Christmas Stamp (this is the perfect sized stamp for the pre-made banners)
Ruby Stamp Pad

Next up, the Holiday Card Kit with the cute little snowman.  I am on a roll!  But don't tell hubby ... he may expect this kind of productivity regarding the laundry.  :)