10.01.2014

I'll be "Home for the Holidays"

October 2014: Home for the Holidays ... $5 with a $50 order!

I can't believe Christmas is just around the corner!  I'm NOT ready!  But ... the more I see this stamp, the more Ho, Ho, Hopeful I am about getting started on the holiday season.  See what I did ... Ho, Ho, Hopeful?  Corny, I know.  Anyway, check out the Home for the Holidays stamp.  (Can you hear Andy Williams singing, too?) 



Notice the pink outlines? These stamps coordinate with shapes on the Close To My Heart Art Philosophy Cricurt cartridge! The stamp sheet even lists the page to find the shape and the size needed for the stamp image. CTMH has made stamping SO easy! If you don't have this cartridge, you can click HERE to order yours!

Artwork by Close To My Heart
This little box was created using the CTMH Artiste Cricut cartridge. Need a treat container? This is your cartridge!

Artwork by Close to My Heart

Isn't this Cupcake Box too cute? It is part of our Designer Creations collection. Check out the other items in the collection.

**Each month you can enjoy a new D-size stamp set, available for that month only, for just $5 - that's over 72% off the full retail price! When you place an order of $50 or more in Close To My Heart products, you get the Stamp of the Month set for only $5. You can also purchase the stamp of the month set at full retail price for $17.95 with no minimum purchase required.**

Click here to order yours!