10.16.2014

Quick & Easy Engagement Pop Up Card

Last month I got a phone call from Cousin C while I was at work.  I thought it was a little odd, but I love hearing from my family anytime.  I asked what was up and she said, "oh, nothing, just sitting here with my fiance."  My response ... "WHAT?!  I mean, CONGRATS!"

And so, the wedding planning is off and running!  Of course, this called for a card.  Flipping through my trusty Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge, I found the perfect pop up card.  One key, three cuts, 2 pieces of cardstock, and a few embellishments later, I have this cute engagement card.

 

All three pieces were cut a 7" as noted in the handbook.  NOTE:  I used my Cricut E2.

CTMH items used:
Paper Fundamentals Whimsy Assortment (Glacier) (Z2033)
White Daisy Cardstock (1385)
Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge (Z3017)
Pearl Flourishes and Sparkles
Seam Ribbon (retired CTMH item)