11.24.2014

Thanksgiving Card

Morning, everyone!  Hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  I know I did!  Hubby and I got to spend the entire weekend together.  I love these together weekends - they mean so much to us!

Sunday was nothing by rainy here in the southern Tennessee ... which means a "Playroom Day"!  Yeah!  Hubby on his side of the table cleaning his muzzle-loader and I on my side making Thanksgiving cards.  Odd, huh?  I CASEd this card from Brandy at BrandysCards.com



I decided not to stamp a sentiment on the inside of the card.  Instead, I wrote a personal note to each family to whom the cards were sent.

Here is a list of items used for this card.

Stamps:
Family Love stamp (D1506), Always Grateful stamp (C1559), Huntington WOTG stamp set (retired)

Ink Colors:
Cocoa, Ruby, Honey, New England Ivy

CS:
Cocoa, Colonial White

Embellies:
Sparkles Brown & Tan Assortment (Z1753), Burlap Ribbon (Retired),