1.20.2015

Shaker Card!

Hello, everyone!  I just got back from an AWESOME weekend retreat with 38 very talented croppers and cardmakers.  I spent my time working on a couple birthday cards, a Stampin' Up Paper Pumpkin kit, making Valentine's Day treats, and of course, chit chatting the weekend away with my scrapping sisters! 

Here's a shaker card I made for my aunt's birthday.  I used some items I had in my stash (acetate sheet, yellow twine, etc.) but also used some Stampin' Up products.  Check out the list below.




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


This is the first time I had worked with SU's cardstock right out of the package.  Let me tell you something ... this is some hefty cardstock.  I've used other cardstock in the past to make cards, but the finished card always felt flimsy.  This card is super, duper sturdy thanks to a great cardstock foundation!

Thanks for looking!