1.05.2015

Watercolor Card

Happy New Year everyone!  I hope yours is off to an AWESOME start!

Was it just me, or was December a very busy month?  Hubby and I were down with the flu bug over new year's.  But,we are on the mend now!  While I was sick, I started thinking about people who have come in to my life this past year.  That inspired me to create this simple watercolor card.



Here's how ...
  • place a couple of drops of re-inkers on an acetate sheet, being sure they do not run together
  • emboss the saying using black embossing powder (don't forget to rub it first with your Embossing Buddy)
  • wet the area around the embossed image with water using an aqua painter
  • dipped the wet aqua painter into the reinker drops and start brushing onto the watercolor paper
  • keep adding color until desired color is reached
I loved creating this card using this simple and fun technique.  The possibilities are endless!