2.17.2015

Sheltering Tree Card

I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day!  I sure did!  Hubby gave me tuplis (my fave!) and a beautiful card.  We shared a lovely dinner with live music Friday night and then a wonderful lunch with a little shopping in Nashville Saturday.  The best part?  Spending the whole day with HIM!

Now, I whip up a card like no one's business ... need one in 2 hours ... done!  But when it comes to Hubby's cards, I tend to research, study, sketch, and ponder for days until it finally comes to me.  Same thing happened this time until inspiration finally hit at the right time!  Here it is! 


I have seen many versions of this card on Pinterest.  Here's what I used ...

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


I also used a small heart punch, red glitter paper, and red/white bakers twine I already had in my stash.

I'm not going to show you the inside as there are somethings that are not meant to be shared.  But I will tell you I continued the Sheltering Tree theme in my message to Hubby.  HE LOVED IT!!  This was our 11th Valentine's Day together so I placed 11 hearts on the tree.  He caught it! 

Thanks for looking!