2.09.2015

Valentine's Day Treats

Happy Monday, everyone!  It has been a busy two weeks for me.  We had a 3 day crop 2 weeks ago to benefit the Salvation Army Angel Tree Toy Shop and this past weekend was my monthly crop.  Let's not even mention my regular job and family time.  Whew!  But I am super charged with Valentines Day this Saturday.  This Friday I will be giving out these treats to co-workers, nurses and anyone else who I may bump into.  It holds 2 Hershey Nuggets perfectly!


Jill Coleman over at JillStamps.com (direct link) has an excellent tutorial!  Check it out.  We made about 120 on Saturday for the girls in my family to give to co-workers and friends.  We are big on production line assembly.  :)   Isn't that the cutest fox? 

Here are the dimensions for the holder (from Jill's blog):
  • start with 2" x 6" piece of cardstock
  • Punch each end with Scalloped Tag Topper Punch
  • Score at 1 1/8", 2 3/8", 3 3/8" and 4 5/8"
Below is a list of SU! items used.  I also used my Copics to color the tag, a score board, and some ribbon I had in my stash.


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Thanks for looking!