6.25.2015

Getting Started with Project Life: Intro

I've been scrapbooking and papercrafting for YEARS!!!  But lately I have noticed my mojo has been lacking ... thus the lack of blog posts.  Let's face it, we all hit that brick wall at some point in our scrapbooking lives.  I still want to preserve the memories and events in my life, I just don't want to do the huge 12 x 12 layouts anymore.  I want something easy and quick.  So, I have refocused and am giving Project Life a try!  Pretty excited!

Since this is my first time working with Project Life and similar systems, I thought you might like to follow along while I figure out how to organize, plan and create Project Life Pages.  If you are not sure what Project Life is or what it is all about, check out this video.


I'll be back soon with an update!